My Terrible Pictures

Tuesday, September 25, 2012




I'll admit. I am a bit embarrassed that ALL of my pictures are straight from Instagram. Sad, I know, but here is why.

1. Chris has had my digital camera at his work for months now.
2. We just don't own a good camera.
3. It is SO convenient to just whip your phone out and snap a picture.
4. I am hoping and praying that Santa brings me a new Canon camera.

I have been dropping hints ("Babe, can we invest in a good camera for Christmas?" and "I think my blog would look better if I had quality pictures. Don't you think that would be a great family investment?") left and right, so we will see come December.

I wish I could give y'all quality pictures, but Instagram will have to do, for now! Blah.

So, that is why this blog contains a butt load of terrible, always filtered, sometimes blurred, pictures. I am now going to go remind Santa what I want for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment