WIWW: Deep V + Link Up!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013






Business in the front. Party in the back. In reality this top is a party all over! For the sake of keeping this blog rated PG, I wore a camisole. See the front deep "v"...well that is all mesh and was probably meant to show some skin. Nice try Lulu's, but my Mom and Dad (seriously, my Dad reads my blog all the time...hi Dad!) read this blog and I don't need to be getting a phone call from them telling me to put a shirt on. But, for those of you ladies who can rock this little thanggg the way it is meant to be rocked, more power to ya! 

I picked this top up at the Lulu's clothing swap back in August at the Texas Style Council Conference. I didn't try it on, but I was instantly attracted to the mesh, "v" front. Picking it, I knew I would probably never wear it in the "sexy" way it was meant to be worn, and I am completely okay with that. All I have to do is wear my camisole and put on a cardigan or blazer and I am ready for school!

Speaking of school, shall we move on to my Wednesday randoms?

- I have worked out everyday this week. Holla.

- My Dad is turning 60 next week and I am (mildly) depressed about it. 60...wow.

- I am dressing up as Junie B. Jones tomorrow for "Dress like a Story Book Character" day at school. My girls loveee Junie B. books, so I hope my costume doesn't disappoint!

- My kids are selling chocolate bars as a fundraiser and I am on my fifth bar in two weeks...don't judge. 

- Someone in our neighborhood is letting their dog go number two in our front yard and Wrigley insists on showing him (or her) who's is bigger, so he is two for two on crapping in our front yard this week. Winning.

- I blow-dried my hair last night for the first time in a long time and found that he length of my hair is getting dangerously close to my butt. I think I am due for a trim. When hair touches butt, that is my indication to make an appointment. 

- Yesterday was "wacky sock" day at school. I wore green skinny jeans, a yellow shirt that says "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish," tall, blue baseball socks, and yellow striped socks over my blue socks. Jeans were tucked into my socks and I was reppin' some old Nikes. Hair was in a messy bun and I had minimal make-up on. My students weren't in class five minutes and I had already been told I "looked funny," I "didn't look like myself," I looked like "one of those people who run in competitions," and that fifth graders are "too mature" to participate in wacky sock day. Ha!

- I also got a text from my bestie, Des. She is a third grade teacher...her text read, "Innocent 3rd grade boy of mine. 'Ms. R, I thought of a triple homograph over the weekend!!! Nuts, as in crazy. Nuts, as in nuts you eat. And nuts, as in (pointing down at himself).'" And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why teaching is amazing. 

Now for the link up!

RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Hello sexy mamma!! That top is hot!! But you tamed it so well and wore it to perfection!!! Is that a bandeu top you are wearing underneath? I can never get a good one :( Sadness.
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/royal-pin-spiration/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shirt! If you ever decide you don't want it, send it on up to NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirt is perfection. Loving you, the shirt, and the long locks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! And I'm totally crushing on your heels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that top WITH the cami underneath, and I'm really loving all of your randoms! A few years ago, my friend named Nancy dressed up as Fancy Nancy (from the kids' books). She was, in a word, amazing. Big ups for literary character costumes!
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top and I am with you - it looks great, and the "covering" black doesn't distract, in fact I think it adds to the personality of the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah you look great. That top is so pretty & unique both in the front and in the back. Check out my latest.

    Happy Hump Day, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! You look amazing!

    xo Toni
    tonieveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is gorgeous! I love everything about it! Happy early birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how I love that story from Des!! One of the reasons I miss teaching..kids are hi-larious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, the things that kids say sometimes...seriously funny! You look fantastic in that top...that's because you got what it takes without the need to show skin...you CAN work it!!!

    ReplyDelete