This guy...

Sunday, February 16, 2014








I snapped these pictures last weekend and they made my heart explode. I saw what I had captured and I instantly felt like the luckiest girl in the world, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it was a beautiful Texas day? Maybe because something about the smell of my husband's air freshener in his car made me think about when we were in college? Maybe because I am on Cloud 9 when I'm around this guy?

My heart swells when I think about him, my husband. I know last week was Valentine's but I am constantly smitten by him. 

His smile and the creases around his eyes get me every time. I know this sounds total gag-fest, but seeing him with our dogs makes me excited to think about him with our kids. 

I am so lucky I get to do life with him. I know everyone says they have the best husband, and I totally believe them. But, I have the best husband for me.

We seriously have so much fun together and he is my best friend for life.

So, this post has nothing to with anything other than my husband. I am constantly in awe of your ability to make me laugh, smile, and annoy the crap out of me, yet I can't get enough of you.

Thanks for letting me gush over my guy. He deserves an occasional post dedicated to him every once in a while. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This post seriously gave me CHILLS! Your love for him seriously just shines through you and your words. It's so beautiful. God truly does give everyone blessings and it's extremely obvious that he is one of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww friend!!!! Tears in the eyes. Seriously. Such a sweet post. Love your love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post! I love when I look at my husband and get that giddy butterfly feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you two are happy because you deserve a great husband. I love when you said that he is the best husband for YOU. Every wife should feel that way for her man. =)

    ReplyDelete