WIWW: Converse + Link Up

Wednesday, February 25, 2015





pants // here || shoes // here || jacket // here
If  I'm being honest, I was skeptical if I could pull off Converse sneakers. I have wanted them for awhile, but I never thought I fit the mold of a Converse wearer. Chris is completely anti-Converse, but is dying for PF Flyers...something about a Sandlot reference. "Shoes guaranteed to make a kid run faster, and jump higher."

Anyways, once I tried them on I was convinced. They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day while running around with ten year olds and my feet never hurt. (I ordered one size down)

I chose white because it goes with everything, although one of my students thinks I chose white because of her. I'll let her keep thinking that :)

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

13 comments:

  1. You pull them off perfectly!! I love them paired with the camo pants :) I have been wanting a pair myself--maybe for the summer!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love my converse. I never thought I would really wear them but they have seen some major action. I just ordered some camo pants so hopefully I copy your look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute chucks!! You look rad in them! And you totally fit the look of a converse wearer. Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look! I love that top! I swear I wear my chucks almost every day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of a great pair of white Converse and you wear it very well my friend :) You also have me convinced I should have picked up those camo pants when I had the chance...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Converse, my son and husband wear them daily. Love your casual look here especially that fab tshirt, those are great words to live by!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are cute on you and love the tee,
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! converse are some of my favorite sneakers, and so comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I am loving your tee - I cannot wait for warmer temps!!
    Ahh! I am so excited for the spring fashions and pops of color,
    I am excited for the fun accessories and recently made a DIY to recreate your own Burberry inspired scarf. Such an easy way to ease spring into a winter's wardrobe!
    Thanks for the Link up!
    Riva xo
    www.rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect casual look right here!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a huge fan of Converse shoes! They look great with everything from denim to dresses. I love how you paired yours with camo!! Great look! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and fun outfit for the weekend! Love those camo pants on you.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete