Three

Tuesday, June 16, 2015






Three years. Wow.

June 16th, 2012 will forever be the best day of my life. Just the other day my Dad asked if, looking back, we would have rather taken the wedding money, or had the wedding. I replied with a 100% had the wedding! It was so fun! No one left the dance floor, everyone loved the food, it was a gorgeous day, and I got to marry my best friend. What could be better?!

Since we just got back from a week long vacation, we don't really have any plans for tonight. I am thinking pizza and ice cream may be on the menu.

Happy three years to us! I can't wait to see what this year holds for us!

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I'm with you, I take the wedding for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was gorgeous! And pizza and ice cream sounds like the BEST way to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary!! I said yes to the wedding over the money too!! Good girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest of happy 3 years to our anniversary twins. I love the love that you two share and can't wait to see (and participate in) what is in store for you both in the upcoming years. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete