Chris's Bachelor Commentary

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Monday nights are my favorite night of the week! And Chris's! He won't ever admit it, but he loves himself some Bachelor. Here is his commentary from this week's episode:

Asssssstttttrrrriiiiiiddddd, ovvvvf courseeee I vwill except thissss roseeeeeee. (in his best Russian/Darth Vader voice?)

When Corinne is complaining about not getting attention - I really don't need that much attention....now come holllddddddd meeeeee!!! (He is KING of needing attention.)

When Corinne didn't get chosen to be serenaded - Smell ya, C!

I'd almost rather have them (the Backstreet Boys) play the CD version of their song because they are brutality.

I groaned when Corinne was complaining to Nick about being a bad "planned" dancer and Chris looks at me and says, "Babe, be sweet." Hahahaha!

I commented on how cute Vanessa's workout pants were and Chris mocks me and says, "Sooo cute! Fabletics!" 

As Vanessa is puking and comments on how Nick is so sweet to not leave her side - What's he gonna do? Say, "Alright, B, you hang tight over there. Peace."

Get 'em V! (As Vanessa is commenting on Corinne and Nick in the bounce house.)

About Corinne - Gosh, babe, she's so cheesy.

Wait, what? No way! - Sarcastically commenting about how the show is to be continued.

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment: