Five on Friday

Friday, May 25, 2018


Hi, friends! What a week! This was the last full week of school before summer. Next week we have 3.5 days and then it is freedom! I can't wait to spend the mornings with G, go to the park, swim, and hang with friends.

A few things I am loving this week:

1. This nail polish color is my absolute favorite!



2. J. Crew has the best swimsuits and so many are on sale right now! My J. Crew suit (bottoms here, top here) is perfect for Memorial Day. The seersucker pattern can easily be paired with a red cover-up for the perfect patriotic outfit!

3. THIS DRESSER! It must find a place in my new house. I am obsessed!

4. Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. I finally caved to the masses and got some of this gold and it is heaven. I normally don't like eggs, but with this on top, I could eat them for days!

5. Bachelorette comes back on Monday! Do y'all watch? I am so excited! I love when the show falls over the summer because then I can stay up late watching and not worry about being tired the next day! I can't wait to watch!

BONUS: The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is going on now! I probably won't be partaking because I need to save my pennies to furnish our new house, but a girl can surely window shop :) These platform sandals are a fan favorite and they are going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment